16 Fitness Mistakes That Don't Repeat It Again In 2021

Today's article I'm gonna be writing about 16 Fitness Mistakes That Don't Repeat It Again In 2021 so if you start to feel defensive about something I'm saying remember this is not about you this is about your friend.




16 Fitness Mistakes That Don't Repeat It Again In 2021


so don't worry don't worry okay let's just get into these mistakes because its 2021 so let's talk about it I'm just gonna go through this really fast so keep up yeah I keep up you got to keep up

1. Fitness Mistake Number One


 you don't have a cheat day in your schedule if you are doing my premium workout schedule I have a spot on the schedule for you to write down your cheat day this is not a game do not try to be Rambo do not try to be a hero everybody needs a cheat day the day where you go ham the day where you just do all the bad stuff that you want to hide from your personal trainer.
if you do not have a cheat day scheduled this might be one of the reasons it's so hard for you to stay away from sweets I have a cheat day.

Thursday's usually my cheat day and that's the day that I look forward to every day of the week

2. Mistake Number Two


 You do not keep your basic exercise equipment in a visible place listen my kettlebell is always visible I see it every day doesn't mean I use it every day but I see it every day.

 My ankle weights my dumbbells my exercise mat my workout shoes my treadmill all these things they are in places where I see them every day if you don't see your exercise stuff guess what you're never gonna use your exercise stuff I'm sorry not you, your friend.

3. Fitness Mistake Number Three


 Your friend keeps avoiding planks anytime she sees planks and a workout she just sits out she doesn't do it at all
listen it's okay if you can't it's okay she can plan for only three seconds it's okay she can plan for only five seconds but she's got to play she has to do the planks are not optional the planks are the thing that makes your waist match the plants are the thing that makes your abs show the plants are the thing that support your back so that way you're a grandma you can still be like a sexy grandma.

 4. Mistake Number Four


 She hates her workouts she doesn't want to do it listen if you hate your workout fine and you work out that you like you can find a workout that you love and you want to repeat and you want to do and you wake up in the morning like I get to workout actually nobody does that nobody wakes up in the morning like oh I get to work out this.


5. Mistake Number Five


mistake is one that's really gonna trigger your friend so I really need you to like hold her hand as I say this because it's not very popular it's fast it's the truth and I'm gonna say it just one time there goes if your friend has 30 or more pounds to lose and she is out in the gym lifting heavy weights she's making a massive mistake weight training is not bad.


anyone that has 30 or more pounds to lose is not a great candidate for lifting heavy weights in the gym if your friend is in that situation she needs to focus on cleaning up her diet and doing bodyweight exercises consistently in order to lose that weight it's all love and anything I say I'm saying from place of love.


 6. Mistake Number Six


 She's always on a diet I'm not gonna say more than that just don't be constantly on a diet.

7. Mistake Number Seven 


Not foam rolling I have an entire video actually it's only available to my premium members but you can start this anywhere online foam rolling is key if she's not foam rolling stop she needs to foam roll.

8. Mistake Number Eight 


 When it's time to eat lean protein is a struggle if your friend is struggling to get her lean protein in that is a problem fatty protein is good to lean protein is good carbs are good fat is good vegetables are good a little bit of everything is good unless your doctor says not to eat certain things then in that case just ignore that point.

9. Mistake Number Nine


 Is the all-or-nothing mindset this is one that's really huge that a lot of people struggle with they can't work out because they ate cake last night just because you ate
something that you feel you shouldn't have eaten doesn't mean you shouldn't work out just because you don't have 30 minutes to work out doesn't mean you shouldn't work out even if it's just 5 minutes 5 minutes
is better than no minute to do it it may not feel like the best but long-term you're gonna be proud of yourself I struggled with that in the past I used to feel like if I didn't do like the hardest workout like go hard for a long time that shouldn't do anything but over time I haven't matured
I've grown I'm a better person now and I want your friend to be a better person too.

10. Mistake Number Ten


 Is not wearing proper shoes if the bottom of your shoes are like smooth that's a really good sign less time to get in your shoes I talked about this in a previous video I just got these new shoes from Under Armour
I don't like them very much so I'm gonna go find a new pair somebody recommended some sketches I'm gonna go to the sketcher store tomorrow to see if I can find something that I like but honestly you guys take care of your feet if you've been using the same workout shoes for seven years I'm sorry if your friend has been using the same workout shoes for seven years tell her to buy some new ones.


11. Mistake Number Eleven


 Is taking too many supplements are fun so I'm not gonna say don't take supplements they're fun but just make sure that you're not overdoing it with the supplements because sometimes they can be a crutch.


12. Mistake Number Twelve


 Is stretching at the beginning of workouts instead of stretching at the end if you're doing my workouts you're already covered you don't have to think about that but just in case you're not doing my workout and your friend sent this to you hi friend then you know tip for you.


13. Mistake Number Thirteen 


 Doing hairstyles that stop you from working out you guys I never thought this would happen to me but it happened to me there was a day I wanted to work out but I was like BAM.
 I cannot work out because of my hair is looking too cute to be doing sit-ups and crunches and I'm not sweating I've done that or like my hair looks rough and so I'm just not in the good mood because my hair doesn't look good and then so because I'm not in a good mood I'm not gonna work out ladies.

 2020 I'm so passionate about this one because guys I know how it is when your hair it's not done you just don't feel right so you don't feel okay.

14.  Mistake Number Fourteen


 Trying to flatten your abs and grow your booty at the same time.

15. Mistake Number Fifteen


 You are comparing yourself to internet models don't do it this doesn't do it compare yourself to your grandma your friend is trying to do all the most complicated exercises when in reality usually it's the super simple exercises that are the most effective you know why because you know how to do them.

 so if you don't know how to do the exercise and you're like confused and you're out here like trying to figure out where to put your leg the whole time instead of just doing the basic squat or the basic plank we're leaving that behind we're not taking that into 2020 not telling your friends and family what you're doing trying to be fit in secret this is a very.

actually, this one really depends on your family because some family members you tell them you're trying to be healthy and then they start bringing you Burger King at midnight I have some family members like that you're blessed to have a supportive family then you know tell them what you're doing don't be eating broccoli in the closet.


next mistake it's focusing on only how you look and also how you feel I'm not gonna sit here and be like oh I don't care how I look it's all about the inner feeling that's not true for me I care about how I look I care about how I feel I care about how I think I care about everything okay.

 so I get you guys if you're like um my stomach is looking funny or oh my booty is looking weird or my thighs are doing this or my arms are doing that I'm not gonna sit here and tell you not to care about those things when I know that I care about it too and you gotta also care about how you feel you keep checking your weight every day let me adjust myself cuz I I need to every day you be every day you'll be checking your weight I'm not against checking your way I'm not saying throughout your scale but if it's an addiction we're not doing that in 2021 if it works for you do it if it doesn't work for you if it's making you crazy let it go.


16. Mistake Number Sixteen


 You have no plan listen if you have a goal you have no plan you are joking there's no way the goal is gonna happen easy get a plan especially if it's for fitness you know plan so go to cabo go Fitness comm and start a free trial when you start a free trial you get free access to all of my workout programs so you can see if any of my plans make sense for your goal and that way you don't have to think about it you can just wake up in the morning and do your workout.




Must Read Symptoms Of Cancer



Comments